Music Update

Been listening to a lot of new mixtapes that are free on the interweb because the feds yelled at me for downloading the Dark Knight, so I can't pirate for a while. Here's some of what I've been getting:

Kanye's new mixtape, called LV's and Autotune releases a good amount of new material that I enjoyed. Get it HERE. My highlights have to be:

Big Screen (It's very Graduation-ey with the beats and the raps)

Put On Part 2 (The verses in this song are a lot better in the original for Jeezy and Jay-A raps hard on it. Sadly Kanye's verse is the same)

And Sky High (Kid Cudi is one of my favorite new artists and his verse, which is the only verse in the song, is nice)


And here is a song from up and coming artist Asher Roth. He is a white suburban hip hop artist from Morrisville, PA. I really like how he knows he is the opposite of a gangster and he raps about that fact. This is my favorite song from his new mixtape:

The Lounge - Asher Roth

0 comments:

Post a Comment