Maddox and Tucker Max

The two purest forms of man, Tucker Max and Maddox, both put out books, and dear lord are they amazing. They have been the reason I have survived work this week, as I am now in the middle of Maddox's The Alphabet of Manliness after completing Tucker Max's I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell.

Honestly I may have ruptured my spleen from laughing too much in the last 4 days. Some memorable quotes:

"Two girls called me closed minded. I tell them that they are so open-minded their brains leaked out." -TM

*At a halloween party where he wraps his pelvic area in a bow and writes, "God's gift to women*
Every girl asked me, "What makes you god's gift to women?" Some answers:
"13 inches. Who ever thought it could be too big?"
"I have 20 million dollars and terminal cancer."
"I like to listen."
"I'm a convicted sex offender."
"Have you this face? Look at how hot I am!"
"I like to cut up hookers."
"Bend over and I'll show you."
-TM

Quickly name two famous women inventors. Too hard? Okay, name one. How about a famous invention made by a woman? Give up? That's because there are none. Men invented everything.
-Maddox

You can download Tucker Max's book HERE and Maddox's HERE.

Even if you have read the Tucker Max one download it because there is a 350 page bonus section that wasn't in the book with all new stories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment