Blogging!

Klauss B Larson is Blogging!? Yup! I have always wondered what it would be like to have a blog and use it as a place where I could share cool information and stories. Being bored at work today I have decided to start my own so here goes nothing: (hopefully I can stay committed to this)

So, this is what I want this blog to be. I want to have a place where I can share interesting shit with my friends and other interested people and also tell great stories from college etc. I will be posting about everything from all types of media to sports to random stuff that I found on the internet. I could be reviewing a new movie I just saw, or showing you some dope shoes I just found on sale. Everything will be interesting though (I hope)
If any of you D-Squad guys want to be able to post random or cool shit tell me, and I'll give you the ability to post whatever whenever.

A little about me: I am a Lehigh Undergrad in computer engineering and if all goes well hopefully I will be able to focus my major in the field of video game design. I enjoy playing and watching sports, I am an avid computer nerd, and of course I like getting fucked up :).

Thats the first post! Nothing interesting. Just a blueprint of what is to come.

Please post comments and give me feedback so I can make this a fun site to visit and so that you guys will come back. If you want to be able to post tell me and I'll pass my superior judgment and tell you if you are worthy or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment